Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I've had my 3 deco mesh system for a year or so. The last couple of months one of the X60 routers keeps switchinf from green to flashing red. It will occasionally switch back to green but mostly stays
Deco Lab
By kremnen · Latest post 2022-09-20 15:19:31 by kremnen
2Helpful
347Views
4Replies
A couple nights ago, our Ecobee suddenly lost internet access. We noticed at the same time one of our laptops, some Amazon smart devices and some smart bulbs were having the same issue. When I go into
Amazon AlexaDeco Lab
0Helpful
277Views
0Replies
Are there any Deco units that support Power over Ethernet? The only hit I see for it on TP-Link's site is this POE adapter, but even that looks like a very specific power adapter on the splitter-end s
Feature RequestDeco Lab
By bethings · Latest post 2022-08-17 21:15:41 by Riley_S
0Helpful
1045Views
3Replies
I wfh permanently and required to use a company deployed VPN, but my external IP Address applies its copyright rules to all devices in the house. Netflix says just drop the VPN, but I can't during off
Deco LabBandwidth Control/QoSIPv6
By nicktibb · Latest post 2022-08-11 23:32:39 by Riley_S
0Helpful
338Views
3Replies
I have two Wi-Fi networks, VPN, and not-VPN. They are physically parallel and identical, a pair of Decos side by side in each location. The problem is one of the Decos on the VPN network has frequent
Deco LabAccess Point ModeConnectivity
By Mindpilot · Latest post 2022-08-05 00:30:41 by Mindpilot
0Helpful
479Views
3Replies
I have a Deco X55 Mesh system with 3 units. Several times a week when I open my Macbook that has been asleep, I get a page in my browser that is labeled "TP-Link Parental Controls" with a message: Tim
Deco LabParental Control
By MWM · Latest post 2022-07-18 13:25:37 by MWM
6Helpful
705Views
6Replies
Hi all. So recently a strange thing started happening, I have a 50/50 line from my ISP but recently if I test those speeds through the Deco s4 (the three pack) I get around 17-20 mbps download and 50
Access Point ModeBandwidth Control/QoSDeco Lab
2Helpful
346Views
0Replies
Connected everything to new Verizon 5G Home network and everything worked great. Now after a week I have one laptop that cannot print to either printer that is on the same network. The laptop has inte
Deco Lab
By BrendaSM · Latest post 2022-07-05 18:29:23 by Riley_S
0Helpful
919Views
7Replies