Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I have been using the deco mesh system for almost 2 years and have never gotten the Parental Controls to work. I have even paid for the Premium Homeshield package to get Advanced Parental Controls- st
Parental Control
By drat242 · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
3Helpful
225Views
4Replies
Homeshiled parental contrls blocked zoom, youtube etc.. though I did not disable those apps. I am using paid version oof the homeshiled version
Parental Control
By srisri
1Helpful
55Views
0Replies
I've set our time zone as central standard, but the bedtime features I set up in parental controls still seems to not line up. Seems to be off by an hour no matter what I do.
Parental Control
By Buttercup23456 · Latest post 2024-03-26 15:07:36 by terziyski
0Helpful
82Views
1Replies
Looking at the parental controls and traffic monitoring, I'm not sure what the difference is between the orange and gray bars on the timeline chart for apps. I've attached a picture of an example. Wha
App BlockingParental Control
By Gator960608 · Latest post 2024-03-09 06:51:40 by tyler-b
1Helpful
83Views
1Replies
The parental website list used to be extensive. Now I see a max of like 20 for top websites of today list. This is useless because almost always it's mostly Google API backends and unless a child spen
Feature RequestFirmware UpdateParental ControlHomeShield
By bsktball11ch · Latest post 2024-02-18 14:33:58 by YourStupid
1Helpful
90Views
1Replies
At the moment I am using an M5 deco as the router for my WiFi devices. I need to install a wired router in between them and the ONT for my fiber internet, will I lose all of my parental controls? Or,
Parental Control
By CornNut · Latest post 2024-02-14 12:45:53 by yves_b
0Helpful
87Views
1Replies
I have Deco AX5000. I want to disable ethernet (wired connections) for security and parental control reasons. How can I do that?
Parental Control
By Kofana · Latest post 2024-02-09 17:35:11 by Riley_S
0Helpful
79Views
1Replies
I have a Content Filter setup and selected Pay to Surf. This appears to block Bitwarden dot com access as I cannot the Bitwarden app when the filter is active. Once I deselect the filter I can login t
Parental ControlFeature Request
By Izzo · Latest post 2024-01-24 07:41:27 by David-TP
1Helpful
83Views
1Replies
I have sites listed as blocked in the parental controls, but they can still be visited. When I look at the view history for the day, those sites show up, with the "Blocked" tag. If they're blocked, wh
Parental Control
By ScottJSmith · Latest post 2024-01-17 04:12:26 by ScottJSmith
2Helpful
190Views
2Replies
As of my latest firmware update, on my parental controls, browsing history is only limited to the top 10 websites after the end of that day. I am no longer able to see history past the top 10 websites
Parental Control
By AlwaysCovered · Latest post 2024-01-05 15:51:38 by TedBeneke
0Helpful
256Views
1Replies