Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I am an IT pro with over 20 years hacking tech, including routers. It is currently July 2024. Been messing with these Decos for 2 years. Spent a year waiting for simple Allow Mode. Now, simple "Block"
Parental Control
0Helpful
19Views
0Replies
I have Deco AX5000. I want to disable ethernet (wired connections) for security and parental control reasons. How can I do that?
Parental Control
By Kofana · Latest post a week ago by yves_b
0Helpful
214Views
5Replies
Hello, I've added HomeShield+ Parental Controls to my Deco system and I'm running into tons of issues. I'm frustrated I'm paying for this since it doesn't offer much customization. After enabling pare
Feature RequestParental ControlApp BlockingHomeShieldConfiguration
By AdminWes · Latest post 2024-06-24 20:11:15 by AdminWes
1Helpful
237Views
4Replies
I have been using the deco mesh system for almost 2 years and have never gotten the Parental Controls to work. I have even paid for the Premium Homeshield package to get Advanced Parental Controls- st
Parental Control
By drat242 · Latest post 2024-06-20 14:07:17 by SouthTech
3Helpful
533Views
5Replies
I noticed with YouTube TV when the parental control bedtime block hits, if you don't change the channel it will never get blocked. Like if I leave the same show on, it will still be playing 30 minutes
Parental ControlWi-Fi 6EClient Devices
0Helpful
69Views
0Replies
I blocked various sites under Parental Control for one of the child profiles yesterday. However, this morning, the blocked sites are showing in the 'most visited' section but with 'blocked' next to th
Parental Control
0Helpful
114Views
0Replies
I have subscribed to HomeShield Pro for over a year. I have also used Parental Controls during this subscription. About a month or so ago Parental Controls started saying I need to subscribe to HomeSh
Parental ControlHomeShield
By Waldosan · Latest post 2024-05-07 01:20:56 by David-TP
1Helpful
168Views
1Replies
Homeshiled parental contrls blocked zoom, youtube etc.. though I did not disable those apps. I am using paid version oof the homeshiled version
Parental Control
By srisri
1Helpful
112Views
0Replies
I've set our time zone as central standard, but the bedtime features I set up in parental controls still seems to not line up. Seems to be off by an hour no matter what I do.
Parental Control
By Buttercup23456 · Latest post 2024-03-26 15:07:36 by terziyski
0Helpful
188Views
1Replies
Looking at the parental controls and traffic monitoring, I'm not sure what the difference is between the orange and gray bars on the timeline chart for apps. I've attached a picture of an example. Wha
App BlockingParental Control
By Gator960608 · Latest post 2024-03-09 06:51:40 by tyler-b
1Helpful
147Views
1Replies