Kasa Smart Plugs

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Plug, you can turn your electrical devices on and off from anywhere. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding smart plugs.
Kasa Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

Does the Kasa Outdoor EP40 Smart Plug support sunrise/sunset offset?
By 3dog · Latest post 2024-03-05 21:24:07 by 3dog
0Helpful
129Views
4Replies
Is there a plug that I can use to monitor my washer and dryer and get notifications.
By Juice1
0Helpful
41Views
0Replies
Hi Everyone, I have two Kasa Smart Plugs HS100 & HS105 WiFi, I have owned for a few years never used much until last 5-6 months without issues for random projects. I liked it some much, that I setup H
Setup and Configuration
By PaulWx
0Helpful
101Views
0Replies
Is it possible to install a second Kasa Android app on my phone to control devices on a different account in a different location? Google Play doesn’t offer an option to download two apps.to the same
By BBeggs
0Helpful
55Views
0Replies
Howdy folks, could use some help. Long story short, I just moved to a new place and Im trying to set up the glory that is my Kasa smart plugs. Ive literally used these plugs since about 2021/2022 with
Setup and Configuration
0Helpful
84Views
0Replies
I have three different models of Kasa smart plugs and only two have energy monitoring however only the EP25 has cost in the application. The KP125 only has energy usage. Why is there different app scr
Energy MonitoringSetup and Configuration
0Helpful
103Views
0Replies
Is this plug compatible with the router so I can reboot on a schedule?
0Helpful
46Views
0Replies
I have installed 4 of the HomeKit Smart Plug (BLE) EP25s. When I put the devices into Away mode the plug cycles ON and Off during the period during which I want for it to be constantly ON. How can I d
Schedule
0Helpful
49Views
0Replies
Hi Everyone Im looking for a smart plug that can send me an alert if the device plugged in has stopped drawing power, its for a wine fridge kept in an storeroom, are there any tp link plugs that suppo
Energy Monitoring
0Helpful
50Views
0Replies
Purchased a HS-110 Kit, 1 connected quick, 1 will not connect regardless of what I do. What now?
By bear007 · Latest post 2024-02-09 10:33:31 by bear007
0Helpful
144Views
2Replies