Kasa Smart Bulbs

TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb can match your lighting to any mood or event. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding smart bulbs.
Kasa Smart Bulbs

Tags

Label

Our line of Smart LED strips has changed dramatically over the last few years, and our teams are interested in hearing what features, styles, and scenarios you find most useful. This is a difficult to
OfficialFeature RequestLighting Effects
0Helpful
55Views
0Replies
How on earth does one change email address for Kasa devices. This has been raised many times so there must be a solution by now.
Feature Request
By Kalulu
0Helpful
21Views
0Replies
Hi, All! I have a new KL125 that I have mixed with two KL135's... But under no circumstances am I successful at adding the KL125 to any group and contrilling it through the group controls. Any ideas?
By BriBel
0Helpful
25Views
0Replies
I am waiting for an email ref our phone call today for a bad bulb.
By medic425 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by medic425
0Helpful
32Views
1Replies
Does anyone know if Kasa makes a smaller smart light bulb, that would fit a living room fan light? I would like to change all of my lights over to be kasa smart lights but they do not seem to have the
By Ray777 · Latest post 2024-03-07 23:31:17 by Riley_S
0Helpful
121Views
1Replies
Does anyone know the color wavelength range that the KL135 is capable of producing? There are some very deep violet colors that seem to be almost in the UV blacklight range and I'm curious if this dev
Lighting EffectsDevice Specifications
By OtterBotter · Latest post 2024-03-07 23:27:30 by Riley_S
1Helpful
109Views
1Replies
Are there any plans for any wafer / canless smart lights in 4 or 6 inch? Would love to fully make the switch over but I have some from another manufacturer that I would need to swap out in order to ha
Wafer
By bbroussard · Latest post 2024-03-07 23:19:18 by Riley_S
0Helpful
74Views
1Replies
I had 4 bulbs that lost wifi connectivity. I tried turning them off 3 times, then 5 times over and over. They never blinked. Finally one bulb finally blinked and I was able to do a factory reset. The
By mytmoss · Latest post 2024-02-28 19:37:41 by 123muffin
0Helpful
143Views
2Replies
I have a Kasa smart bulb (kl125), it has worked perfect for almost 2 years now. The light bulb itself still works, but now all of a sudden it will not connect to my WiFi any more so I am no longer abl
By Lexi779 · Latest post 2024-02-24 23:43:39 by gmongoose
0Helpful
102Views
1Replies
I am having a problem with a couple of bulbs and a KS230 3-pole light switch. They keep going offline and then back online. While this is going on, the lights go out for a second or two, then back on.
0Helpful
53Views
0Replies