Tapo Smart Cameras

Welcome to the official forum module for Tapo Smart Cameras! Tapo Cameras make it easier than ever to keep an eye on your home, no matter where you are We welcome you to create a new post if you need help understanding what your camera is capable of, what camera would best fit your home, or how automations can make you more comfortable at home.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

Hi, I recently installed the Mac app for Tapo. Upon connecting to my TC70 360 camera, it works great. However, if I hit the fullscreen button, it rotates the display within the app's frame and I canno
Tapo Mac App
By jldt
0Helpful
33Views
0Replies
The main feature missing from Tapo cameras and the Tapo app is geofencing. Geofencing allows the system to automatically set home and away modes whenever your smartphone leaves the premises or returns
Feature RequestSmart Actions and Automations
By AJK747 · Latest post 2024-03-25 21:56:05 by Deefty
6Helpful
281Views
2Replies
Will the C520WS work with a solar panel ?
2Helpful
86Views
0Replies
I just bought an Indoor/Outdoor Home Security wifi-camera, the C120. I only started using it 2 days ago. It was working with no problems. I placed it facing a window because I was having a problem wit
By aneighbor · Latest post 2024-03-20 00:40:02 by Riley_S
0Helpful
151Views
1Replies
I'm curious why I can't zoom in on playback or downloaded clips. Zoom is great on live view. Seems odd, as that's usually when you'd need to zoom in and look for finer details ie: licence plate, faces
MicroSD cardTapo CareLive View
By Jps1
0Helpful
49Views
0Replies
Hello, I just purchased a 4 pack of the TC85 cameras from Bestbuy and went through the normal setup of the devices. Devices were added to the Tapo app (iOS) and then updated to the latest firmware. I
ONVIF / RTSP
By TinkeringTom · Latest post 2024-03-16 21:37:04 by scrappy3751
0Helpful
255Views
2Replies
my tapo c100 dont connect when i leave the house
Live ViewMicroSD card
By bigty
0Helpful
62Views
0Replies
I have a C425 and enrolled in the free trial. I'm trying to record to both the SD card and the cloud, but it does not seem to ever record to the cloud. On the app, it clearly says that I'm in the free
Tapo Care
By LianHC
0Helpful
57Views
0Replies
tapo app on iPhone rotates video image properly when phone is held in portrait or landscape position. However, the tapo app running on iPad or Mac does not display the video in landscape…. Am I missin
By 3rdI · Latest post 2024-03-08 22:45:33 by Riley_S
0Helpful
113Views
1Replies
I have 2 cameras. I was originally able to connect both to my iSpy, but now one is giving an error. OPEN_INPUT:Invalid data found when processing input This is happening on both VLC and on iSpy. I've
By JLeeG · Latest post 2024-03-05 14:46:16 by nesster
0Helpful
129Views
1Replies