AC1300 T6U Not Working With Windows 10 Fall Update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-02-13 07:00:38
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

AC1300 T6U WiFi adapter fails to connect to 2.4GHz and 5GHz WiFi on any channel after installing the Windows 10 Fall Update. Have installed the latest driver from TP-Link for Windows 10 support. Works fine if fall back to pre-Fall Update state. Have also tried moving the interface card to another slot; no help.

Any ideas?
Options
1 Reply
Re:AC1300 T6U Not Working With Windows 10 Fall Update
2018-02-24 15:39:13
i have the same problem, so what i did was direct connect my desktop to my modem using a cat 6 cable that i bought from my local 99 cent store. to update my drives, i did have some drives that needed to be updated, but none of them had any thing to do with my TP-Link Archer AC1300 WiFi Card PCIe Adapter so any ways i updated all the installed drive that need to be updated and restarted my desktop and unplugged the cat 6 cable. hoping that my desktop would be able to get on wifi using my TP-Link Archer AC1300 WiFi Card PCIe Adapter but to my disappointment i was wrong :-( , so what's the next step is call or email tp.com and request a solution or revert to an earlier version of windows 10 because fall up date is a mess.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 745

Replies: 1