Adapters

TP-Link Wi-Fi adapters provide you a more flexible way to join the wireless network. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Adapters.
Adapters

Tags

The NEW Archer TX20U Plus Welcome the Archer TX20U Plus to the Archer Home Networking Family! The Archer TX20U Plus is one of our first network adapters to utilize Wi-Fi 6 to deliver the fastest speed
OfficialProduct AnnouncementHighlighted Thread
By Riley_S · Latest post 2022-11-15 09:35:21 by David-TP
2Helpful
807Views
6Replies
My computer thinks my UB400 is a headset called "dongle". How do I fix this?
By JaydenH · Latest post 2022-11-02 09:58:52 by Subho24062006
42Helpful
40444Views
24Replies
I recently put the Archer TX3000E in a build and it will intermittently drop connectivity. It usually happens about 1-2 times an hour without any correlations as to what is happening. My isp router st
By Oxideplayer · Latest post Yesterday by Riley_S
0Helpful
7Views
1Replies
Hello all, first time post here. I recently bought the TP Link Archer TXE75E PCI Wifi 6E adapter. Since I received it, it has barely worked properly. I have done all the fixes that I could find and no
Archer TXE75E
By WoofahRayet · Latest post Friday by Nasreenjutt
2Helpful
79Views
3Replies
Hey all, can this adapter bring my laptop 5ghz when it's supposed to only receive 2.4ghz signals??? Also - the adapter wasn't really acting like an extender, as the signal was low with the modem locat
By ozzer · Latest post a week ago by ozzer
0Helpful
53Views
4Replies
The Model is actually an Archer T3U Plus ver.1.0 I bought this adapter to replace a non functional wifi card. I have Windows 10 home with all updates installed. The Archer T3U Plus drivers I have down
By wolf421 · Latest post a week ago by ozzer
0Helpful
46Views
1Replies
The company behind TP Link really needs to get their act together. First of all, I have a T3U Plus. The "Plus" model isn't even available to select when I started this thread for what model I have. Mo
MAC Driver
0Helpful
23Views
0Replies
I'm not sure how to find the hardware or firmware version? i have windows 10 PC and TO-Link Wireless N PCI Express adapter. The wifi connection is extremely slow and fluctuates a lot. Right now it's 8
windows 10
By caliguy1515 · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
0Helpful
17Views
1Replies
Recently, the BT part of my adapter stopped pairing new devicesi.e., speaker, earbuds, phone. I'm left with a error message... "Couldn't connect. Try connecting again. I have... Removed all devices Co
Windows 11Blutooth
By cableghost · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
0Helpful
35Views
1Replies
As the title suggests, my TL-WN881ND (two of them) are running slow internet speeds. I've checked out the forums here and ran through the following steps: Moved the computer basically on top of the ro
By beckizle · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
0Helpful
44Views
2Replies