Router not working properly after firmware upgrade.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-07-20 21:35:24
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,
A couple days ago I installed latest firmware to AC1200 router. Now, if there is a re-boot for any reason, the first green light will go on for a few seconds, then off and nothing else happens, no other lights, like it goes to sleep. If I then manually reset to factory settings and go through setup again it is fine until next re-boot, where I have to repeat the process again. All I do during setup is set time zone, passwords, and name the 2 wi-fi networks, nothing elaborate

Any idea what is causing this?

Thank you,

Tom
Options
3 Reply
Re:Router not working properly after firmware upgrade.
2018-07-23 15:28:20
I remember there is a beta firmware about this issue.

Not sure whether it is suitable for yours. what's your hardware and current firmware version?
Options
2018-07-24 00:58:42
It is the AC1200, the firmware is whatever is the latest, as this just happened last week. I can check firmware version when I get home from work though, thank you!
Options
2018-08-09 02:44:22
Router ended up crashing, will not power-up, replaced with a different one, thanks for replies.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1020

Replies: 3

Related Articles