New To Me(NOS) C9 v1.0 Connectivity Issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-01-31 06:26:39

I recently obtained a New Old Stock C9 v1.0, upon first connection, and hours after, not one light ever stays solid, not even power.

If I let it go for hours, the lights all alternate and never show a connection when I log into the router.

I'm new here, so please be kind to my ignorance.

Options
1 Reply
Re:New To Me(NOS) C9 v1.0 Connectivity Issues
2019-01-31 19:59:05

@PositiveP 

Its possible the LED are burnt out or not working.  What you would 1st want to do is connect a computer directly to the router while its plugged in and powered on.  Check if your computer is getting an IP address from the router.  The steps for this varry depending on your computer's OS.  If the router is working you should see an IP address listed.  If its not working then you will get a media disconnected message.  

If that is the case the router is likely dead and will need to be replaced.

If the router was rencently purchased it is possible it might be eleigable for a warranty replacement, however it has to have been purchased new in box from an authroized retailer.  Otherwise the product will be 2nd hand and will not carry a warranty.  If purchased 2nd hand we would recommend contacting the seller and working with them for a replacement. 

Best Regards 

Options