Archer C9 v1.0 issues since firmware upgrade
Looking for some help and advice on what may be going on. My Archer C9 was solid for 3+ years giving me zero problems. Ever since i upgraded firmware to 3.17.1 Build 20210107 Rel. 55552 it has been dropping connections to some devices. Nothing else has changed (we did not add more wireless devices at home, did not relocate the router, have had same number of devices on 2.4 vs 5 band, etc.). Especially been having problems with Roku sticks and Alexa devices - those disconnect the most.
I checked and it looks like I could revert back to the older firmware, but I wanted to see whether there is something else to try before I do that.