Changing the language on tp link wifi configuration page

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-03-11 20:07:32
Model: Archer C1200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello all,

I recently purchased a AC1200 (Archer C50) wi-fi router, but when I attempt to change the password on tplinkwifi.net, it's all in Spanish. However, I don't speak Spanish. How can I navigate this page and change it to English so I can finally setup my wi-fi?

Options
6 Reply
Re:Changing the language on tp link wifi configuration page
2019-03-11 21:05:34

@sleeper_ship 

In most of our products the Language is set by the Firmware. In some products may have a mulit-language frimware.  If that is the case in the upper right hand corner of the UI you should see a dropdown that lets you change the language.  The Archer C50 is not one of these however.  What likely happened is you have used or other a device intended for another region.  You can check this by looking model number.  For instance an Archer C50 in the US would say "Archer C5(US)" 

Best Regards 

Options
Re:Re:Changing the language on tp link wifi configuration page
2019-03-11 21:21:25

So is this solvable from my end? Are my options either update the firmware using a language I don't know or ship it back to Amazon???

Options
Re:Re:Changing the language on tp link wifi configuration page
2019-03-11 21:22:08

Do the tabs on the page line up the same? Could you walk me through on what to click on?

Options
2019-03-12 17:27:02

@sleeper_ship 

Every region regulates their products differently to comply with those regions regulations and requirement/restrictions.  Because of this devices will only recieve updated frimware for the specific region they are intended for.  Other region firmware will not work on them and also warranties are not extended to products that are bought 2nd hand, from unathorized resellers, or are being used in a region outside the region of origin.  All US products have English as the default language.  Even if it has the language selection.  If you have already reset the rotuer or the model number does not included (US) at the end of it you likely have a non-US device.  My recommendation would be to return it to the seller and purchase for an authroized source.  For instance on Amazon, Network Giant and Amazon are the only authorized sellers we work with,  If it sold by lines indicates anyone else it is 2nd hand goods.   

Options
2021-06-23 09:50:57

Hello

Options
2021-06-23 19:33:02 - last edited 2021-06-23 19:36:30

@sleeper_ship The signal strength is good, slightly higher than other routers. My broadband speed is 50 Mbps and over wireless, I can get almost 40 to 45 Mbps." "The most special thing about this is that it has an app from which you can manage every basic setting of your router. Guest Network is also available. If anyone having a problem writing your essay I suggest you to go on this website https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/oxbridgeessays/. OxbridgeEssays.com appears to be a relatively new writing service, serving the UK community. We have received a few comments and some feedback, as well as some requests for a review of the company.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 11955

Replies: 6