Error Code 1 Internal Error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-05-10 03:19:56
Model: Archer C3150  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

My wireless just stopped working so I rebooted my router and it still doesn't work. I am hard wired in and can connect to the UI when I try to enable the Wireless I get a window that says Error Code: 1 Internal Error. I can change and save other settings but I cannot enable the wireless. Any suggestions?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Error Code 1 Internal Error
2019-05-10 17:49:23

@keith.mudd 

Do a factory default on the router by holding the reset for 15 seconds. If that does not work and you still get the error update to the latest firmware.

Here is a link to the firmware page of the router: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/download/archer-c3150/#Firmware

Download the latest release, extract it, and then upgrade the firmware, even if you already have the latest version (FAQ how to update).

If neither of that helps and you are still not able to enable your Wi-Fi with the constant error, please get a hold of our home technical support (Link)

Options

Information

Helpful: 11

Views: 19453

Replies: 1

Related Articles