Log Errors

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Log Errors

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Log Errors
Log Errors
2019-06-04 21:18:40
Model: Archer C5400X  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.2.2

I was doing some online gaming and all of a sudden the game frooze. I figured it may have been a server side issue. It was not. My modem seemed to be working fine and then the internet light went out on the router. I checked the log and there were some errors. I havent changed any settings for a few days now. I took a screen shot of a partial log. 

Thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:Log Errors
2019-06-05 17:23:44

@gadget069 

When the even occured did your router have an Internet IP or was it 0.0.0.0?  Also if you have cable internet service please log into the modem (typically by 192.168.100.1) and view its logs.  If you see anything labeled T3 or T4 Timeout, that is acutally a service level issue with your provider and you will want to call them and ask for a level2 or higher tech (level 1 doesn't normally know what a T3 or T4 timeout is) and explain what the logs are showing.  

Splash into a Smarter Summer - Summer Event and Community Giveaway

Automate and Learn More About Tapo Sub-GHz Sensors, Matter, Apple Home, and Local Smart Actions!

20% Select Sub-G Hubs Available to All Participants! Get Started Here!
Options
Re:Log Errors
2019-06-05 20:38:12

The modem is provided by my cable provider I do not have access to the logs. I have not had this issue before.  Hopefully this is an isolated incident. 

Options