Archer C9 Bridge mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C9 Bridge mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer C9 Bridge mode
Archer C9 Bridge mode
2019-06-06 20:30:42
Model: Archer C9  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 171215

Hi ,

Got it all up and running in bridge mode and I can log into it using my TP Cloud login but when I go to the tp link cloud section in the set up it says my device is offline even though its not .

Any advice would be appreciated .

Thanks .

Options
4 Reply
Re:Archer C9 Bridge mode
2019-06-07 22:12:28

@Daran 

Can you provide a screen capture?

Options
Re:Re:Archer C9 Bridge mode
2019-06-08 08:04:14

Carl wrote

@Daran 

Can you provide a screen capture?

Thats what my bridged router says even though im logged in via my cloud account and I can connect to the internet via it . My Tether app displays it as a local device not a cloud device . Any ideas ?

Thanks,

Daran

Options
Re:Re:Re:Archer C9 Bridge mode
2019-06-10 18:41:10

@Daran 

First what i would like to confrim is what do you mean by Bridge mode.  Can you explain in detail how you have the unit installed?  This message should only appear if the WAN IP is showing as all 0s.  

Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Archer C9 Bridge mode
2019-06-11 18:24:01

Hi,

What I mean is WDS bridging . Im connected to the internet through the bridged router now but tia is what the set up is showing 

Im trying to use it as a repeter upstairs to get a better signal and I followed the instructions on the tp website . Im new to this and hope the screenshot helps ,

Thanks

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2145

Replies: 4

Related Articles