Cannot play with a friend on ps4 (diablo 3 eternal)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-08-09 03:54:21 - last edited 2019-08-09 06:13:55

Hello, just got the deco m9 ac2200. So far very satisfied. 

I have a second unit next to ps4 set up through lan (ethernet). We are able to play everything else except this game so far, it seems. 

I believe it's a port forwarding issue. However when u look at guides online, it has very different look than the app. App only let's me input "internal" and external port. 

On instructions for this particular game it says to put in specific ports for udp and tcp. 

On the app I cannot for a example, put:

1000, 3455, 3000-4000

It doesn't let me put commas, it only let's me do a range like 2000-3000.. 

Is there any way to do it like this? Is there any way to just port forward all ps4 ports? Does my ps4 need a static Ip?? 

I guess my main question is : how do I port forward the deco, through app, for this game? 

Options
5 Reply
Re:Cannot play with a friend on ps4 (diablo 3 eternal)
2019-08-09 06:14:50
Here is instructions for how to do it on other typed of routers (ps4) https://portforward.com/diablo-iii-eternal-collection/ Any help for how to achieve this on Deco m9 would be great. Thank you.!
Options
Re:Re:Cannot play with a friend on ps4 (diablo 3 eternal)
2019-08-09 22:42:07

@IlluminatedOne 

When setting up port forward you can setup individual ports or ranges of sequential ports.  in this case you will need to setup 3 different rules as you have 2 individual ports and a range of ports to open. 

Try that and let us know.

Options
Re:Re:Re:Cannot play with a friend on ps4 (diablo 3 eternal)
2019-08-11 05:12:20
So I set up individual rules for each port and range (did "all" for all of them) as well as set up a static ip. Ending in. 33. My friend so set up his own too. Did I do it correctly? Still not working. Is there anything else can be done? Any setting to turn on or off that would help?
Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Cannot play with a friend on ps4 (diablo 3 eternal)
2019-08-14 00:04:10

@IlluminatedOne 

The IP address used when setting up port forwarding has to be the IP of your client device in this case the PS4. 

Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Cannot play with a friend on ps4 (diablo 3 eternal)
2019-08-14 04:59:41

Yes, the static ip is set up in my port forwarding and rules. 

I wanted to ask a question. So my deco is hooked up to my modem router hybrid (netgear) . Since Deco is my primary router now, I turned off wireless signal on the hybrid. However I can still log in to the netgear. 

My question is, are there anything settings you guys recommend to better my chances? Or since it's only functioning as a modem, does it not matter? What about settings on Deco? Anything u guys recommend? 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1314

Replies: 5

Related Articles