Support is slow and service is poor

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-09 02:29:51 - last edited 2019-09-09 02:31:58
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I just got this Deco from Amazon. The coverage is terrific. I purchased 3 pods and 2 were great. The  3rd was DOA out of the box. I wanted to just return the bad pod so i would not have to reconfigure my whole network but Tp-:Link has a convoluted return process where you send your receipt and then wait for an RMA and you MUST return everything. if your going to return everything it is pointless to  sit on the phone for an hour or more dealing with Tp-Link. It is a lot easier just to send it back to Amazon but it is a waist.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Support is slow and service is poor
2019-09-09 21:33:11

@benriz 

The process is less convoluted that you think.  The reason why we reqire the who kit to be returned is because they are registered as a kit.  This is very important becasue if we replaced just one unit and one of the other two failed you would not be able to replace it as the serial number would already show returned.  As for the process itself, well we have checks and balances in place to ensure products that are approved for RMA are truly RMAs.  The only way to do this is by troubleshooting.  Once it is complete we will have a supervisor to review the case and ensure nothing was missed.  At this point the RMA will either be approved and the customer can then create the replacement request or it will be reassigned to complete troubleshooting.  

This process can be completed on the same day, but depending on the time of day and call volume it might take 1 business day to complete.  I hope this clears this up a bit for you.

Best Regards

Options
Re:Support is slow and service is poor
2019-09-10 03:24:05

Just ask amazon for an advanced refund. They'll give your money back, then you can rebuy the item. Then you have 30 days to send it back, or they'll recharge your card. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 461

Replies: 2