Any plans for more detailed information?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-10 06:05:39 - last edited 2019-09-10 07:08:23
Model: Deco P7  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.0

Hello! I was curious of a few things other than the upcoming 1.3 update. 

I was curious if there are any plans to add a more detailed antivirus history on the Deco? Other than just seeing the classification, is there anything in the works for all the details of what happened?

Second question, I pretty much have parental settings set up, without and restrictions just monitoring device activity for my personal PC & some other devices. Are there any plans on adding full links to the "insights" tab? I think that would make that feature great, and it would be perfect for me. I pretty much just use them as groups & they work well for that purpose. 

One last question, any plans for adding Airtime Fairness to the decos?

Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Any plans for more detailed information?
2019-09-11 15:51:05

@Razr 

Thank you for the suggestions.  While we have not heard of  any updates to these two features that this time I will forward it over to our development team. 

As for your last question I am not sure about airtime fairness for the Decos.  We will find out and i will let you know.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 390

Replies: 1