Any way to install driver for tplink adapter(model:TL-WIN725N) on minimal installation of debian 10

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Any way to install driver for tplink adapter(model:TL-WIN725N) on minimal installation of debian 10

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-16 19:54:08
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: i dont know

Dear People 

i have an ibm thinkpad t21 running  debian 10 (minimal install) but i don't know how to load drivers for that version. I need to load drivers because i need to install gnome for basic tasks  and other things which i need to do. Can anyone tell me how to load driver of tplink adapter(model:TL-WIN725N) on minimal installation of debian 10  because  i also googled about it and i can't find anything. Plus tell me, how to know your firmwere version ( i wrote this on windows computer)

Options
1 Reply
Re:Any way to install driver for tplink adapter(model:TL-WIN725N) on minimal installation of debian 10
2019-09-16 20:01:49
Plus, my laptop doesn't have inbuilt wifi card
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 825

Replies: 1