What is the most affordable walmart router that supports DD-WRT?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-12-26 17:42:40
Model: Archer A2300  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: any

i'm making a home lab, and although i'd like to make my routers/swiches cisco devices, i can just stick with cheap routers that support DD-WRT and work with cisco packet tracer to learn cisco equipment

I want to ensure the router I use has support for a wide range of features. I could spend a fuckton of time looking for a budget router that has most of these features or I could go for a cheap router that supports ddwrt

edit: I have a Technicolor C2100T and it's amazing. My wife and I use it for our internet, and i'd just use that to create a private subnet (because it gives me the ability to do that for the router interfaces that I choose), but honestly I can't because it's only used as a WAP because I don't control the DHCP for our internet service and thus setting any of my own devices to have static IPs might not work with the network because I can't control which private address ranges they use. Last time I checked, they're still pretty expensive. I love the features, though. It has some WAN features I don't need, but just about everything else that it has are features I could use.

Options
1 Reply
Re:What is the most affordable walmart router that supports DD-WRT?
2019-12-31 19:09:36
You need to look up the DD-WRT supported devices page and select one.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 743

Replies: 1