Traffic statistics available on TP-Link Cloud

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-12-31 15:53:28
Model: Archer C9  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.2.4

Using Archer C9, enabled Traffic Statistics. I'd like to be able to periodically analyze my data to address usage offenders on my network.  Is there any way to access the traffic statistics data in a more usable interface, perhaps the tantalizingly named TP-Link Cloud?  As far as I can tell, the tiny little scroll window with poor manufacturer names and MAC addresses is the only interface, and only accessible through the 192.168 URL (not even the Tether app).  

Options
3 Reply
Re:Traffic statistics available on TP-Link Cloud
2019-12-31 22:53:38

@Thenxfam 

At this time the only way to access the traffic statistics is through the management UI.  And regarding the way the data is displayed is the only way to view it.  

Options
2020-03-31 17:19:11

@Carl I have the same question. The TP-Link Theter app in the Clients tab has labes for sent and received data, but these labels always display dashes instead of the statistics. Is there any other TP router that would support showing the statistics in a more friendly way?

Options
2020-03-31 23:50:06

@tp-customer 

No Statistic are only availble through the web UI and displayed only one way.  If you have suggestions toward improving the feature I'd be happy to send it up to the team.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1497

Replies: 3

Related Articles