(Archer C1200) Power light stays on, but other LEDs blink slowly. No internet.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-01-02 18:49:51
Model: Archer C1200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello!  I've had this router for about a year and a half, and it's been great!  Unfortunately, the internet stopped working on my wired connection a couple of days ago.  Upon inspection, the router's front LED lights were behaving differently.  As the title suggests, the power light stays lit, but the others blink slowly, staying on for a few seconds, then turning off for a few seconds, repeatedly.  I am able to access internet when plugged directly into my modem.  I've tried multiple ethernet cables and they also do not work.  Additionally, our wireless networks are not available - they are not even recognized by our devices.  Has anyone else seen this, and do you have any recommendations?  Thank you!

Options
2 Reply
Re:(Archer C1200) Power light stays on, but other LEDs blink slowly. No internet.
2020-01-03 14:42:01
If you have not done so, power cycle the modem, router and the PC and check the results. If you still have the issue, then I would try a factory reset on the router. Note that you will need to re-enter all of your settings. Also check to see if your firmware is up to date.
Options
Re:(Archer C1200) Power light stays on, but other LEDs blink slowly. No internet.
2020-01-07 17:18:55

@Neau 

Pretty much what ArcherC8 mentioned, default it, log in, and check the firmware.

Our warranty for routers are two years from the date of purchase so if nothing helps, get a hold of our support team.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2961

Replies: 2