Archer T3U velocidad de conexión baja

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-01-23 17:56:21
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Acabo de recibir un Archer T3U que se supone que debería conectar a 867Mbps en una red wifi de 5 Ghz, sin embargo solo conecta a 400 Mbps ¿Por qué?

Está conectado a un puerto USB 3.0 a escasamente 2 metros del router. He probado con un T2U que ya tenía y este se conecta a 600Mbps, lo conecté en el mismo ordenador y en el mismo puerto USB y por supuesto el mismo router, ambos con las configuraciones por defecto.

Adjunto dos capturas de pantalla, la primera corresponde al T2U y la segunda al T3U.

Resultado T2U:

Resultado T3U

Por favor necesito una respuesta rápida ya que en estas condiciones pienso que es defectuoso y lo tendría que devolver cuanto antes.

Saludos: Carlos

Options
4 Reply
Re:Archer T3U velocidad de conexión baja
2020-01-24 15:55:42 - last edited 2020-01-27 18:55:40

@cizquierdof 

Is the computer being used near the router? If not would it be possible to place it close then reconnect to the network and compare the speeds.

Have you done a speed test regardless of the rate shown, what internet speeds do you get when comparing the two.

Here is a link to a beta driver: Link

Try downloading, install it, to see if you get anything different for the T3U.

Options
2020-01-24 16:56:26
@Tony The computer is placed in the same room as the router and is less of 2 meters from it, I can touch it with my hand while operate the computer!. Yes, the Ooklla speed test don't give more than 200 Bps (various attempts) Finally there isn't any driver at the given link, it only redirect me to the US official support page.
Options
2020-01-27 15:53:09

@Tony 

Ok

I gess you don't have a true solution for this issue. I'm gonna return it to the shop.

Options
2020-01-27 18:56:37

@cizquierdof 

Link has been fixed.

Sorry to hear that.

Please let us know if you decide to try the driver out.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1628

Replies: 4