New router/default pass not accepting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-03 03:22:16
Model: Archer AX3000  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I just recently brought a new wireless router from walmart and once i got it home noticing that i cant use the default password to log in to use it. returned it and got new one. SAME issue.. friend of mine has one and isnt having issues accessing it. i cant bind nor use anything on it. I doubt two bricks of routers back to back so is there some firmware issue that isnt accepting the brand new default password from working... Help

Options
2 Reply
Re:New router/default pass not accepting
2020-02-03 12:50:24
Can you get to the sign on screen? If so, try a Factory reset. If not try a different computer to connect to the router via an Ethernet cable. Be sure it is a good cable.
Options
Re:New router/default pass not accepting
2020-02-03 13:09:05

@ArcherC8. I couldnt get past the login as the password isn't being recognized due the lovely firmware bug. Finally was able to get in contact with support since 1.2.8 firmware isn't liking the default passwords. But it's resolved now

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 734

Replies: 2