Deco M9 Plus time incorrect
The time on my Deco M9 Plus mesh system is off about 5 hours. I confirmed that the continent and region are correct in the web UI.
I am located in Denver Colorado which observes daylight savings time.
- My deco says it has the latest firmware
- Rebooting my two M9 units results in the same behavior (unplugging power from both units then powering on the main unit then powering on the extender)
- Changing the time to a different region results in the correct time for that region, except for regions which observe daylight savings time.
If I change the region back to my region the time is off only one hour due to daylight savings time. Then several minutes later the time updates again automatically again and goes back to being off 5 hours.
- Daylight savings time is not observed in Denver
- The automatic time update function does not properly calculate and/or retrieve the correct time.
This issue also affects parental time restrictions and the light timing.