Archer C59 can't login

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C59 can't login

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer C59 can't login
Archer C59 can't login
2020-03-24 04:22:48
Model: Archer C59  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Problem:

Resetting my router does not allow me to login using the default credentials, which looking them up, and according to the bottom of the router, are admin, admin. On the login screen I enter the credentials click login and the button Grey's out for about 1 second before returning to normal, no errors given, nothing changed, the credentials I entered are not erased

Tried solutions:

I have tried simply reseting the box again in case it was just a slip up, as well as turn it on and off. 

I've tried 3 different computers (wired and wireless) and 4 different browsers, chrome, Firefox, edge, internet explorer. 

In the address bar I've tried the ip address 192.168.1.1 (my modem is on 1. 0) as well as tplinkwifi.net.

I have tried disconnecting my modem and trying to login only to the Lan using 192.168.1.0 and tplinkwifi.net.

Lastly I have tried clearing the cache on my browsers, because why not at this point. 

I am lost from this point, hopefully someone here may know something I have overlooked, or have some sort of possible answer to give.

Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to give

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer C59 can't login
2020-03-24 11:23:20
Try disconnecting the modem, do the factory reset and use the default IP address 192.168.0.1 and you may need to clear the history, cookies, ... in your PC.
Options
Re:Archer C59 can't login
2020-03-24 19:55:26

@VooDue 

I've seen computer browsers causing login issues due to any variety of settings. 

Try this, get a smart phone, use your phones browser, and try to log in that way. If you happen to have a tablet, try that.

Alternatively you can also download our Tether app on your smart phone.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1006

Replies: 2

Related Articles