Archer A6 wired connections not working.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-08 15:15:21
Model: Archer A6  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I disconnected my connections that was working before and moved my stuff around. Now the wired connection isn't working, and I have no ways of troubleshooting, not even in the TP-Link router admin. What can I do, because I don't want my television to use WIFi as it messed up my TV, and wants to connect it via wired connection. I am in lockdown mode and I really need help!

Please help!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer A6 wired connections not working.
2020-04-08 16:49:52
First try power cycle everything. Check all your cables and connections. You may have plugged it into the wrong place, not get a good connection, or even have a bad cable.
Options
Re:Archer A6 wired connections not working.
2020-04-08 20:25:08

@Eddie387 

Disconnect everything again, find your modem, and make sure that goes into the blue port or intenret port of the router. Once that is verified look at the internet light of the router. If the light is amber, leave the router on, and reboot just the modem.

If the internet light now looks like all the others, connect a wireless device to the router and see if that works. If that does, now connect a computer to the LAN port to see if you have internet. If you do not have internet, what is the IP address that your computer got that was wired to the router?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1874

Replies: 2

Related Articles