AX10 chose to restart all of it's services (5 minute downtime) because of a "time change"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AX10 chose to restart all of it's services (5 minute downtime) because of a "time change"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-12 01:50:53
Model: Archer AX1500  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.1

I didn't initiate this "time change" at 6:18PM. I'm the only one with access to the router so it must have done so by mistake. But my question is, why? And how often is this going to keep happening, I just installed my new AX10 last week.

LOG: 2020-05-11 18:09:51 Traffic Statistics INFO [6386] Clear all stats because time changed

Options
7 Reply
Re:AX10 chose to restart all of it's services (5 minute downtime) because of a "time change"
2020-05-14 13:58:20
This is still happening with the EXACT same error in the log.
Options
Re:AX10 chose to restart all of it's services (5 minute downtime) because of a "time change"
2020-05-18 15:35:35

@JoelS 

Can you provide the full log that the router has?

Do the reboots happen randomly or is a certain activity done before it happens? Can it be repeated?

After the router reboots, are all the settings the same or does something change?

Options
2020-05-19 07:35:46

@Tony I unplugged it because it was going out every 3 hours or so. I gave you the one most important line of the log that I have (I didn't copy anything else but that one line popped up **every** time the WiFi went out). The whole WLAN would reset making the WiFi connection drop for 3 minutes or so. Horrible for  meetings. 

I restarted the router which did not help. This has something to do with time services. I'm in the Eastern Time Zone AND. had Daylight Savings Time turned on. 

Options
2020-05-19 07:38:44

@JoelS @Tony This exact same issue happened with my Archer AX10. I returned it and got a Archer A7. It's slower and the range isn't as far, but it doesn't keep going out. 

Oh, and I also am in the eastern time zone and had daylight savings time turned on coincidentally. 

Options
2020-06-05 14:40:06

@Tony Any word about this? It restarted WiFi service every 3 hours because of a "time change" in the logs. Which doesn't make any sense but I couldn't have my WiFi go out every 3 minutes. Has there been a FW update since 2 weeks ago?

Options
2020-09-28 04:45:37

Also getting this error. It seems random and happens a few times per day. Very annoying!

Options
2020-09-28 10:38:59

@trimmer Finally, some else is experiencing this. I'm going to try to plug back in and see if a full system factory settings fixed this. Until now I've been using an A7. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1078

Replies: 7