SR20

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

SR20

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
27 Reply
Re:SR20
2020-07-20 16:48:50

@Carl Thanks

Options
2020-07-20 16:56:51

@Pierromcdo 

Actually I did get a response.  Sorry about that the email had a diffrent title so it threw me off.  Here is what they stated.

Smart Actions for the SR20 are actually under the device settings 

Smart actions section on the option at the bottom of the app are just for the app version, and are limited to 3.  Also Smart actions will not show in the SR20 LCD screen. Only we can see "Kasa scenes" if smart devices are connected to SR20 2.4GHz SSID.

for this particular issue they also stated

For the customer's issue:
SR20 support all old smart devices - HS100, HS110, HS103,HS105, HS200, LB1x0, LB2x0,KL1x0
A. Is the customer’s HS200 switch connected to SR20 2.4GHz SSID?  I assume it is but they wanted me to ask.
B. Can we ask customers to use only the SR20 router and turn off other wifi networks for debugging?  This is to isolate your network so that only one band is active.  It can help us see if its a connectivity issue. 

Best Regards 

Splash into a Smarter Summer - Summer Event and Community Giveaway

Automate and Learn More About Tapo Sub-GHz Sensors, Matter, Apple Home, and Local Smart Actions!

20% Select Sub-
Options
2020-07-20 17:01:51

@Carl 

Every devices is supposed to be connected on the 2.4G version of my network, I will try this evening to disable all wifi network and keep only the 2.4g of the SR20.

I will let you know if it works this way.

Options
2020-07-20 23:59:47

@Carl So i disabled every wifi network but the SR20 2.4GHZ, resetted both switches H200 and Smart Sensor MS100.

Reconfigured and setted up the new smart action, still not working :(

*Note that my first smart actions is working I dont know why, but notification does not works.

I noticed that I cannot connect connect to my kasa account from the router anymore if it can help you somehow.

I had to set the date manually because the automated time setting pool.ntp.org was throwing my in december 2019 :/

Options
SR20 issues
2020-08-28 11:33:48

@CGood morning I have the following problem.

Problem 1

I configure the SSID and password but when the router is turned off or on, the info is not saved, it is with the same SSID that I modified but with the factory password.

Problem 2

I try to connect the router to a pc via cable and when I go to the address http://192.168.0.1/webpages/error.html

It does not join Kasa, it tries to exit a router configuration window but it does not let me manage, the administration page appears for 1 second and then the page with the router image appears and obtain the Kasa application via ios or android.

Problem 3

In kasa app I try to update but it does not exceed 25%. Then gives errorarl @tplink 

Options
2020-08-28 11:34:54
Good morning I have the following problem. Problem 1 I configure the SSID and password but when the router is turned off or on, the info is not saved, it is with the same SSID that I modified but with the factory password. Problem 2 I try to connect the router to a pc via cable and when I go to the address http://192.168.0.1/webpages/error.html It does not join Kasa, it tries to exit a router configuration window but it does not let me manage, the administration page appears for 1 second and then the page with the router image appears and obtain the Kasa application via ios or android. Problem 3 In kasa app I try to update but it does not exceed 25%. Then gives error I have android huawei p20lite Pie 9 And pc with Windows 10 navigator Chrome
Options
2020-09-05 00:49:14

Hi Guys

We reached out to our support engineers and this is what we got back.

1.  Password for the SR20 is limited to a maximum 15 characters

2.  For the failed login try to follow the steps in this FAQ https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/2236/

Splash into a Smarter Summer - Summer Event and Community Giveaway

Automate and Learn More About Tapo Sub-GHz Sensors, Matter, Apple Home, and Local Smart Actions!

20% Select Sub-
Options
Related Articles