TX3000E dropping connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-22 15:09:25
Model: Archer TX3000E  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I recently purchased the Archer TX3000E wireless adapter for my desktop PC. The device connects fine and the speeds/stability are also great, however every so often (maybe 3-4 times a day) it will drop the connection randomly. I stay connected to the network but "No Internet" is displayed. No other devices in the house lose connection except this one. Running the troubleshoot network option on Windows 10 will fix it everytime reletively quickly, but losing the conneciton randomly throughout the day is not ideal. 

I was previously using the Archer T6E adapter which never had this problem, but the speed/stability is much better with the new TX3000E.

I am using driver version 21.90.1.2.

Any help would be appreciated, I would hate to have to return this and try a different product. 

Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:TX3000E dropping connection
2020-05-26 15:35:50

@tanch44 

If there is a different PCIe slot, you could try that.

When the issue happens, look at the IPV4 information or status of the connection. What IP information seems to be different or missing from when the devices does work?

Options