HS220 wired correctly but no indicator lights on switch

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-27 14:00:09
Model: HS220  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I added 3 new downlights to my hallway.  This switch only feeds those 3 lights.  I've confirmed that I have power to the switch at the line input, but there are no indicator lights on the switch.  I have the same lights connected to other HS220 switches elsewhere in the house with no issues. I've also tried a different HS220 switch to see if it was a defective switch.  Does this mean that I don't have continuity at one of the lights?

Options
1 Reply
Re:HS220 wired correctly but no indicator lights on switch
2020-05-27 18:58:56

@Sedrick 

I assume the other HS220 didn't work as well.  The only thing we would look at is to make sure its wired right. You do need 3 wires connected.  The Load, The Live and the Neutral.  Ground is the only one optional.  Also Load and Live must be seperate wires.  You can also try to switch the live and load wires as they might be conectted to the wrong post. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 2316

Replies: 1