AX11000 strange problems, upload speed extremely slow for both wired and wireless
Long story with a lot different setup test.
1. I have a gigabit fiber ONT directly connected with Ethernet cable
2. I have C4000 router from TP-link, tested speed with the included speed test from the router, at around 800Mbps download/upload
3. Connect to C4000 Wifi 5G, get 200Mbps up/down on devices, from a thrid party speed test site, consistently.
4. I bought an AX11000, and connected it directly to the Ethernet port of the fiber ONT, tested speed, at 700Mbps down, 300Mbps up
5. I connect my device to AX11000 wifi, and tested with third party speed test at 200Mbps down, 10Mbps up. Yes, only 10Mbps, no matter 2.4G or 5G WiFi
5.1 Connect C4000 to AX LAN port, tested with router speed test, at around 700Mbps down, 300Mbps up
5.2 Connect to C4000 Wifi, tested at 200Mbps down and 10Mbps up.
6. Connect C4000 router directly to ONT Ethernet, then connect AX11000 to C4000 LAN port, tested with router included speed test on AX11000, now the speed is at around 800Mbps up/down from AX11000,
6.1 Connect to AX11000 wifi, tested at 200Mbps up/down.
My question is, why does the AX11000 directly connect to fiber box not work?
Both routers has their latest firmware available. Tried factory reset the AX11000 after firmware upgrade, power cycle.
For the thrid party speed test, I always use the same site as banchmark, so I'm just comparing different setup, not saying whatever the fiber box bit rate.
Anybody know why? I'm very confused with this.