Unstable Deco M4 Network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Unstable Deco M4 Network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Unstable Deco M4 Network
Unstable Deco M4 Network
2020-06-13 23:47:10
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi! I'm suddenly experiencing constant instability from my home network now. It was fine when i first set it up, but in the last week the connection keeps going up and down constantly. I have 3 nodes, all used for wifi, however one is connected do my desktop aswell. I have 300mbps when everything is normal, however now its more like 5 - 20 mbps with a jitter ms of 180-450 ms. My upload speed is stable on all the Wi-Fi platforms, but not on the desktop connected via ethernet. I've restarted the main node, tried different nodes to be master, but nothing works. All the LED indicators show the good light blue colour. I was certian it was a problem from my ISP, however the service logs from them suggest everything is normal in my area. It all worked so well up until now and i'm really confused. Im tech savvy enough to set up the network, but not trubleshoot for myself. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Unstable Deco M4 Network
2020-06-15 21:30:00

@Playamaza 

It could be one of the devices either downloading or syncing with the cloud.

If you were to reset the network, reset every node and set up the mesh network again. 

What you can also do is wire a computer directly to the main node. If that speed is also slow then it could be the cable from the modem to the main Deco.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1404

Replies: 1

Related Articles