X60 after new update slave deco disconnected from other deco

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-02 19:04:44
Model: Archer AX10  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.2.4

Slave deco seems to getting disconnected from main deco after the new update.

Options
7 Reply
Re:X60 after new update slave deco disconnected from other deco
2020-07-02 22:29:34

@EastNeverDie 

Try reposition the slave closer to the main Deco. If the slave is only turning red try swapping with the main Deco. If the main Deco is also turning red then swap the Ethernet cable to the modem.

Options
2020-07-03 11:36:33

Just found out slave shows green but app is showing disconnected. Wifi is working on the slave but have no control of the unit in app. Try reboot the unit in app fail have to manually reboot by reconnecting power outlet. After i reboot the disconnected slave unit then the other slave unit will disconnected in app within like a day. This happen back and forth but the connection on both slave unit always green.

Options
2020-07-04 18:40:56

@EastNeverDie 

I'm having the same issue.  I believe it started happening after the latest firmware update.  Both slaves disconnect within a day but the light on them remains green.

Options
2020-07-06 02:58:50

I'm not entirely sure what the difference is between these foums, but this is already being addressed in this thread:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/214276

Options
2020-07-06 16:49:26

I'm also having the same issue with the slave unit going red. I've moved it closer and it doesn't make a difference.

Hopefully the beta that is on the Global forum is usable in the US? I might try that tonight.

Options
2020-07-22 15:40:46

Any word when we may see the FW update?  On the European forum they've been testing a beta version which sounds like it may resolve this issue.  Until this is released anyone who has a satellite unit connected wirelessly will have unpredictable disconnections which requires the unit to be power cycled.

Options
2020-07-22 20:10:04
Options