M9 will not reconnect to internet after power outage

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

M9 will not reconnect to internet after power outage

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
13 Reply
Re:M9 will not reconnect to internet after power outage
2021-12-27 06:31:02

@TP-Link 

I can reproduce it alright. The gx90 is your supposed upgrade to the ac5400x. It is a piece of junk. You people should be commended for at least having the common sense to sound like dummies in unison. Y'all must have a script for tech support when you are requested by customers for help. The gx90 has the same problem. Power goes out it loses any ability to connect to the internet. It can only be solved by the router being completely reset. Let me help you out with your problem so maybe you idiots can fix your source code:

Line 3 null value / 0 power interrupt /0

Your programer wrote you bad code. You have a closed loop in your source code. Your software is telling your hardware in the event of an outage it's default null value is 0, or in your dummy language, it's default value is disabled in a power outage. Network topography doesn't matter at all. You idiots can't use Apache and decided to reconcile a bug in line 4, 16, and 22 with an arbitrary cypher on line 3. Sure it recompiled and with 0 bugs but you idiots wrote code telling your firmware to set it's null value to disabled in the event of a power loss.

Now here's the funny part. Your firmware update for the gx90 is based on some code that looks strangely like native wwdrt that you couldn't reconcile with your hardware. But your hardware in the ac5400 and the ac5400x uses the exact same firmware and it doesn't have any errors in it's code making the ac5400x 3 years old but far more advanced than the gx90. All you did was change the font and background colors for the gx90 firmware and disable link aggregation, as well as change the gx90 line 3 source code to a null value of 0 instead of a value of a 3 on the ac5400x. And disable speed test and move maintenance menus to a new menu called gaming. It's a lie. There's not one gaming tool on that menu that isn't already listed on the ac5400 as maintenance. You people are thieves and liars. And I have your source code now. We're going to court. You sold your junk to the wrong mofo and your going to pony up cash for the class action suit against you losers. 

Options
2021-12-29 07:57:43

@Scott6000 

Hello, it seems you are talking about an issue with the router firmware code, I honestly don't have good knowledge of it, I would suggest discussing the issue that you're actually experiencing, then our developer may help with the code level.

I want to confirm is the issue that the Archer GX90 will not connect to the internet automatically once it is powered off every time, and you need to restore it to the factory then reconfigure it from scratch? Will the LED remain red after the power restores? What's the WAN IP address on the GX90 when the internet is not available on it.

Can I also confirm who is your ISP?

Options
2022-06-06 15:57:10

@TP-Link I am running into this issue and it is inconsistent. Any fixes for this?

Options
Related Articles