CAN'T LOG INTO ROUTER

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

CAN'T LOG INTO ROUTER

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
CAN'T LOG INTO ROUTER
CAN'T LOG INTO ROUTER
2020-09-07 18:43:49
Model: Archer A7  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

I cannot log in to this router. I have logged in before using tplinkwifi.net and 192.168.0.1.

I have tried logging in several times today.  I've had this problem before, the last time I was talking to tech support about it when it suddenly decided I could log in, using Http along with tplinkwifi.net, but that doesn't work today.

I have tried clearing my browsing history on chrome, logging in with firefox, giving myself administrator privileges (in case that was the problem). 

Short of finding a network cable or ordering one, does anyone have any more ideas?

Thanks

Options
3 Reply
Re:CAN'T LOG INTO ROUTER
2020-09-07 21:07:15
If you have not tried. Power off the router then back on. Also did you try to use the Tether app? Also try a different device such as a tablet. I prefer using an Ethernet cable. Last you can try reset to factory.
Options
2020-09-08 02:36:30

@ArcherC8 Thanks for your quick response. I was able to find a network cable and login

Options
2020-09-08 11:22:45
One other thing I found on my router is I have had issues signing on using WIFI on one band vs using the other band. So also try the 2.4 GHz band if 5 GHz does not work.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 369

Replies: 3

Related Articles