Archer C20 Admin Panel Access changed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-04 19:36:54
Model: Archer C20  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi I need emergency help with my Archer C20 router. Someone has accessed my admin panel and has changed the password therefore I can't access. What can I do? They even blocked my mobile's access to the internet. Am not sure if resetting will work but if it does I don't wish to do it because the ISP is closed due to maintenance and I can't bother to lose access to internet on my PC too for I need to do online classes. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C20 Admin Panel Access changed
2020-10-04 20:05:59
To get into a router when you do not have the password you have to do a factory reset which will require to reset up all your info. When you reset the router, you should not need to connect the ISP. You may have to power cycle the modem. If you need to get on-line for your classes, you could bypass the router and connect the PC direct to the modem with a Ethernet cable.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 429

Replies: 1

Related Articles