Archer T9UH: Two Issues. #1) Wireless Mouse Interference, and, #2) Only connects at 600mbps to 5GHz

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer T9UH: Two Issues. #1) Wireless Mouse Interference, and, #2) Only connects at 600mbps to 5GHz

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-07 02:54:21
Model: Archer T9UH  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

If there's someone out there to help me, I would really appreciate it. I could use some help on a couple of issues.

#1) If i plug this unit in, my Logitech wireless mouse freaks out and stops working. Only happens when I use this adapter. This isn't a cheap mouse either! Is there any way around this bizarre conflict??

#2) I have a TP-Link Archer C5400x router. I connect to the 5GHz network. However in the windows wireless setting it says I am only getting 600mbps. Why is this happening?

Again, thank you to the kind soul that takes pity on me to help me out.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer T9UH: Two Issues. #1) Wireless Mouse Interference, and, #2) Only connects at 600mbps to 5GHz
2020-10-07 18:20:49

@dawnbreaker09 

Have you tried placing the adapter and mouse on different USB ports of the computer? Do you use a USB hub?

As far as the link speed if you are trying to get a gig wireless connection, try setting the router 5G to 80 MHz width, and enable MU-MIMO, and specify a wireless channel. Disconnect from the 5G network and reconnect.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 809

Replies: 1