Need help resetting router for smart tv

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-17 21:42:07
Model: Archer AX1500  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: ?

I accidentally pressed reset button thinking it would reset for WiFi to work again for watching my smart tv but I think I reset all and now unable to find ssid to add info to connect again on tv ? I've tried to reconfigure no go ....I'm not hi tech at all and so frustrated been trying since 9am !! Can anyone walk me Thru process anyone ? I've watched 50 videos still unable to get right grrrr

Options
2 Reply
Re:Need help resetting router for smart tv
2020-10-17 23:53:06
When you press and hold the button on most routers, you reset the router to factory specs. You need to follow the procedure as if it is a new router. One issue that can happen is you do not get an IP address. If that is the case, review the post that is always in the first five of this forum on the subject. Hope this helps.
Options
Re:Need help resetting router for smart tv
2020-10-19 22:39:55

@Tami67 

Just to add, look below the router, it should have the wireless network name and the wireless password/pin you need to connect to the Wi-Fi network.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 578

Replies: 2

Related Articles