Wifi password not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-31 14:07:14

Good morning,

I have an Archer A6. I have wired and wireless connectivity, however, I cannot access the internet wirelessly because the password always comes up as incorrect even though it is not.  My tablet and Roku recognize the router, but there is no signal and I cannot login.  I downloaded the tether app and my phone has recognized the router. 

My wired connections are working fine.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you

Options
2 Reply
Re:Wifi password not working
2020-10-31 14:59:12

@BornAgain Never mind, I got it.  I saw in another review on Amazon, that you have to use the password on the bottom of the router, not the password(s) you have established for your TPLink account/device.  That solved the problem.

Options
Re:Wifi password not working
2020-11-02 22:28:50

@BornAgain 

The password you established?  I think you are refering to a TP-Link ID or your admin password.  You can log into the router and then choose wireless and change the password of the wireless if you want.  But you can remain using the default (on label) as well if you want to. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 634

Replies: 2

Related Articles