I need to set the Deco W3600 channels manualy.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-07 05:29:02
Model: AC50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.6 Build 20201013 Rel 59386

First of all the Deco W3600 is not in the model list above but Hardware version is V1 and the firmware above is correct.

I need to set the Deco W3600 channels manually. right now where the Deco is it is on a good channel but where the clients are the deco is colliding with other signals from outside our home not to mention both deco's are on the same channel and is resulting is very poor performance.

Even worse where my Streaming boxes for the TV is both Deco units are on the same channel at the same strength walking on each other It works better if I unplug one of the Deco W3600 units but then I get no WiFi in half the house.

I switched to the Deco from the Google WiFi units but they did a much better job in that they each had their own channel for clients to connect. the first would be on channel 1 and the second on channel 6 and the third on channel 11 and speed was never an issue but it was not WiFi 6.  I thought I was upgrading by buying the Deco.

I would like to believe that if I could set the channels all the issues would go away.

Can I login to each device and change it there or did I just waste a couple hundred dollars?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1450

Replies: 0