TP-LINK TL-WN822N problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-14 22:37:53
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

I have TP-LINK TL-WN822N V5 wifi adapter. Problem is that after some time I got in right corner of taskbar on wifi icon exclamation mark (no internet connection) and only fix possible is to reinstall wifi drivers. I had two times that my PC froze and when I restarted there is no internet connection although wifi icon seems normal. Ony reinstall driver helps. Using Windows 10 version 1703. Tryed couple of different drivers from TP link sites, same problem. Usually problem happen once in 10 days. Any solution for this? I read that this is TP link driver problem and that many users have this problem. Any solution?

Options
2 Reply
Re:TP-LINK TL-WN822N problems
2020-11-16 19:43:27

@Archer123 

Try different USB slots, and also if possible move to another computer to see if the issue follows the device.

Options
Re:TP-LINK TL-WN822N problems
2020-11-17 13:41:52

@Tony 

I will try that and windows reinstallation. If that doesn't help I will contact store for RMA. Problem is that store is in another country and if they on service can't find problem (problem doesn't happen immediatlly so they must test it for some time, I don't know will they have time for that) I will need to pay shipping (usually store pays that in both ways if RMA is  justified) which would be higher that the price of new product.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1021

Replies: 2

Related Articles