RE200 disconnecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

RE200 disconnecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
RE200 disconnecting
RE200 disconnecting
2020-11-24 15:15:16
Model: RE200  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 20200922-rel39466

I am trying to set up a new RE200, after connecting to the WiFi network it works fine for a few mnutes but after that it starts disconnecting and reconnecting at what appears regular intervals, all the leds except for the power shutdown, internet conectivity is lost, I can't access the device or even ping it and a couple of minutes later it is back online. I have another RE200 with the same behavior. The only odd thing I have noticed so far is that the RE200 time is not changing even after changing timezones. The system log is empty, and I am lost as to what could be causing this issue. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Options
1 Reply
Re:RE200 disconnecting
2020-12-01 01:27:29

@SXS 

You may want to repost on your region's community community.tp-link.com/mx but quiet honestly the concern may be that the extenders are linked to each other.  I would recommend resetting to factory and trying one at a time.  If the first one works with out the issue disconnect it and then setup the 2nd one.  If that also works fine at that point connect the two at the same time. Remember if using mulitple extenders and you are not using the OneMesh service wtih a compatble router you would want them to be connected in opposite ends of the home. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 627

Replies: 1