"freevpn.zone" shows up in Insights even though it's blocked in parental controls

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

"freevpn.zone" shows up in Insights even though it's blocked in parental controls

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-30 00:52:45
Model: Archer C4000  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.3 Build 20191026 rel.13901

Hi,

I blocked 'ca10.freevpn.zone' , 'us10.freevpn.zone' and 'subwayblaze.com' accessed by one of the connected computers via Insights view of Parental Controls.

But it still shows up in daily log all time. The button beside it to Unblock (not block)

These sites don't show up in the computer browser history Or installed programs.

Any suggestions what should be done in order to totally block these ?

Thanks,

Options
2 Reply
Re:"freevpn.zone" shows up in Insights even though it's blocked in parental controls
2020-11-30 13:46:36
The only thing I can think of is to remove Chrome from the computer and if it is added back, block the computer.
Options
Re:"freevpn.zone" shows up in Insights even though it's blocked in parental controls
2020-12-03 02:41:39

@ArcherC8 Thank you. I won't be blocking the computer. Even spotify is accessible after blocking it on TPLink router via Insights.

Options