Devices won’t connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Devices won’t connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Devices won’t connect
Devices won’t connect
2020-12-15 21:19:31

The AC 4000. Wireless devices aren’t connecting - HP laptop and printer, Wyze cameras, Ring doorbell cameras, Amazon echo dot and Show, Roku devices. My iPhone and iPads are as is the Ethernet connected ADT security system. I followed the troubleshooting steps - rebooted, reconnected, etc.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Devices won’t connect
2020-12-15 21:29:58
Are you saying that some WIFI devices and all Ethernet connect but the items listed do not? If so, you may need to go to each device and delete (forget) the network and re set it up for each. Happens especially when the same SSID is used.
Options
2020-12-16 00:36:15

@ArcherC8 thanks! I figured that out with the Apple products and they share settings with each other. I have so many others I was hoping there was a less putsy solution. I'll tackle it again after a good night's sleep 😊

Options
2020-12-16 15:44:18
If you have not changed SSIDs and passwords in a long time, it may be a good time to do it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 536

Replies: 3

Related Articles