PC display shown on TV wirelessly is wrong - Archer T4E, AC1200 dual band PCI express adapter

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

PC display shown on TV wirelessly is wrong - Archer T4E, AC1200 dual band PCI express adapter

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-29 02:43:39
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I installed Archer T4E, AC1200 wireless dual band PCI express adapter on my Windows 10 desktop PC in order to mirror my PC screen on my TV screen wirelessly.

What is displayed on my TV is not what is displayed on my PC monitor.  The TV display shows my computer's desktop (what you see when you turn on the PC) without any of the icons that are on the desktop.  When I do different things on my PC, the TV display does not change to show what is shown on my PC monitor's screen.

How do I get my PC monitor's display to be displayed on my TV wirelessly?

Options
3 Reply
Re:PC display shown on TV wirelessly is wrong - Archer T4E, AC1200 dual band PCI express adapter
2021-01-29 17:19:17

@mkm3 

That sounds like a configuration issue on your computer. The adapter will do the job of making sure there is a connection which seems like it is doing.

I would probably look at your display settings on the computer. You might have the TV tapping into an extended monitor rather than your main monitor.

Options
Re:PC display shown on TV wirelessly is wrong - Archer T4E, AC1200 dual band PCI express adapter
2021-01-29 17:36:45

@Tony Yes, that was the problem.  I pressed (Windows Key + P) and selected Duplicate, and my TV screen displayed my PC monitor's screen.  Thank you!

Options
2021-01-29 23:06:53 - last edited 2021-01-29 23:07:08

@mkm3 

Thank you for the update, glad to hear things are working good.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 677

Replies: 3