I have a TP-Link Archer C5400 V1 router. Utilizing the latest firmware build: 1.0.4 Build 21070731 Rel. 74060(US).
I have an unknown device ESP_7C3303 (see Screenshot) that connects to my C5400 even though I:
1. Changed the WIFI password - device is still allowed to connect.
2. Blocked Device which shows up in the "Devices in Blacklist" is still allowed to connect. (won't let me add this screenshot)
My only work-around currently is to disable the 2.4 band. This is not a long term solution because I have other devices that use this band.
My guess is that one of my neighbors has this device - which seems to connect at will unless I disable the 2.4 band.
Does anyone know of a "smart device" that can connect at will reguardless of the WIFI password? Also connects to router even though device is blocked?
- Smart Connect Off - to be able to disable 2.4 GHz band.
- 5GHz1 and 5GHz2 bands enbled
- All guest WIFI bands disabled
- WPS mode disabled