adding WPA key to TP LINK AC1900 router?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-11 15:58:13

I need to add a WPA KEY on my TP LINK AC 1900 WIFI Router for my Sony TV? I do not understand the RADIUS IP & PASSWORD .

Options
2 Reply
Re:adding WPA key to TP LINK AC1900 router?
2021-03-11 15:59:20
I need to add a WPA KEY on my TP LINK AC 1900 WIFI Router for my Sony TV? I do not understand the RADIUS IP & PASSWORD .
Options
Re:adding WPA key to TP LINK AC1900 router?
2021-03-12 19:07:57

@mstew2000 

Your Smart TV should support traditional WiFi encryption methods that do not require Enterprise WPA configuration settings (i.e. RADIUS). Our home routers do not utilize enterprise WPA encryption, and should not prompt for enterprise/RADIUS information. Instead, it should only prompt for a WiFi passphrase or password when connecting.

If your other WiFi devices are able to connect to the WiFi of the router without being prompted for RADIUS information, we first recommend ensuring you are connecting to the correct WiFi network on your TV. If the symptom persists, we suggest contacting Sony's support team for assistance using their WiFi connection interface to select your router's network and connecting to it.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 656

Replies: 2