Trying to get 2 iPhones and a iPad Mini to work with an Archer C4000(US) Ver. 3.6 (AC 3-band).

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Trying to get 2 iPhones and a iPad Mini to work with an Archer C4000(US) Ver. 3.6 (AC 3-band).

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-16 02:16:22
Model: AC50  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: Latest...checked and there's nothing later.

I've gotten two Window 10 laptops to work fine with the Archer C4000.  But with the iPhones and Mini iPad,

I can log into any of the three bands but there's no access to the internet.  There must be a magic

bullet setting that I've missed.  Hope someone can help.

(I don't understand why the 'Model' line above doesn't include routers when this is supposed to

be the router section.  So I just picked the 1st choice...since none of them are correct.)

Options
1 Reply
Re:Trying to get 2 iPhones and a iPad Mini to work with an Archer C4000(US) Ver. 3.6 (AC 3-band).
2021-03-16 12:56:29

@123456789reb 

Most common issue is when you replace a router with a new one and use the same SSID as before. That can cause connection issues even if the password is the same. You need to delete (forget) the network on your device and then re-set it back up. On the device, you may need to power it off and then back on, not just putting it to sleep such as closing the cover on the iPad.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 293

Replies: 1