US or UK

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

US or UK

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
US or UK
US or UK
2021-03-17 10:14:16
Model: TD-W9970  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.0 0.9.1 v009f.0 Build 190419 Rel.34272n

Couldn't find the appropriate section to post this as question not about the router, more about the forum.

I am based in UK and can see there is a different forum for US and UK and wonder why?

Appreciate some wifi channels differ but otherwise what is the difference?

Just curious as a few months back I wondered why I couldn't find a message I knew I had posted and subsequently advised of the different forums.

Geoff

Options
3 Reply
Re:US or UK
2021-03-17 11:23:07
I assume it is because the products differ, that we use different ISPs, different ways of connecting, use different firmware, so the issues and solutions may differ a bit. Also the non US forum covers a lot of other countries and areas other than the UK.
Options
2021-03-17 12:01:05

@ArcherC8  Yes, you highlight some good reasons there which would not apply to computer type forums.

Thanks for input.

Geoff

Options
2021-03-19 12:27:47
Another thing I thought of is the forums have TP Link staff answering questions and doing follow-up and they may be different for each forum as they may be in different divisions of the company.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 330

Replies: 3

Related Articles