How to disable website blocking in AX73

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-08 08:32:53
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I've been using the AX73 router for a few days now. I am encountering a problem where a few websites are getting blocked. Using my old tplink AC1200 router I can get around this website blocking by tweaking the DNS server info and disabling DNS Relay.  But these options are not available in the AX73 router management UI. The UI is really a stripped down version of the old UI on the AC1200.  Things like bandwidth management and QoS have to be done on the tether app, but then to do more advance setting the app asked me to use the web management UI. Very ridiculous setup. But the website blocking is really getting on my nerve. So my question is how do I disable this website blocking? 

Options
2 Reply
Re:How to disable website blocking in AX73
2021-04-08 12:31:33

@Joezul 

Just used the emulator and you should be able to go to advanced, network, DHCP Server to change the DNS.

Options
Re:How to disable website blocking in AX73
2021-04-08 14:33:38

ArcherC8 wrote

@Joezul 

Just used the emulator and you should be able to go to advanced, network, DHCP Server to change the DNS.

@ArcherC8  

Thank you very much. This works. Really appreciate it.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1011

Replies: 2